Work Location: Remote/Home Office (Anywhere in the U.S.)
We are seeking an uncommon professional to join our team as a Implementation Manager
1. Act as a representative for the company with direct accountability for the successful execution of our most complex, high revenue and customer sensitive product/service implementations outlined in assigned sales agreements; serves as onsite or virtual project manager supporting new solution sales and solution enhancements. Coordinates with sales and service teams to ensure a smooth transition between implementation and ongoing service.
2. Develops and maintains tactical customer relationship established by sales team; works closely with senior leadership within the customer's organization to identify and minimize risk to the customer's employees and members. Ensure implementation is run smoothly using customer resources effectively. Ensure customer's readiness on the program implementation date. Maintain customer relationship throughout the implementation process to ensure solid value proposition has established an environment for future sales opportunities.
3. Coordinates all post-sale resources necessary to effectively implement product/service/training solutions, including internal, credit union and 3rd party vendors. Integrate as necessary project plans incorporating all resource activities including 3rd party vendor and manage all resource plan activities to meet customer timeline expectations.
4. Works closely with sales team, product, operations and credit union senior leadership to resolve implementation issues on existing or new product design.
5. Consult with the Sales Executives in proactively identifying and documenting implementation business requirements and issues prior to client proposal; coordinates implementation problem resolution with product or operations leadership as necessary.
6. Solicits post-implementation customer feedback; proactively shares with the account team, product, and key home office resources to bring forward implementation and product design ideas to drive business continuous improvements.
7. Interfaces with back office product and operation teams to ensure quality implementation consistent standards and processes are being applied to meet customer expectations.
8. Manage development and enhancements of assigned customer implementation tools, (Statement of Work, Implementation Plan, Agenda, Risk Lists, etc..,) to ensure consistency with and across all products to ensure common customer look and feel.
9. Act as a customer advocate; responsible for ensuring customer needs are being met during the implementation and conveyed to enhance the implementation process to more effectively deliver an exceptional customer experience.
10. Lead internal cross-functional work streams project teams to identify and improve the end-to-end implementation processes and tools.
11. Responsible for providing leadership, coaching and mentoring to other implementation resources.
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Insurance or related field or an equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience.
2. Minimum of five (5) years of formal project management experience leading large, complex projects with high revenue impact, multiple dependencies within and across organizational boundaries. Demonstrated experience utilizing project management methods, project implementations, project structure and life-cycle, and best practice standards and tools.
3. High degree of professionalism as demonstrated in facilitation, communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
4. Mastery of persuasion and influencing skills when working with customer senior leadership teams.
5. Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of credit union/financial industry. Experience working in a credit union preferred.
6. Demonstrated success in creating an environment and leading people in a manner that fosters sustained high performance by a motivated staff.
7. Knowledge of the business, appetite to learn, general business acumen and high sense of ownership for area of responsibility/expertise.
8. Ability to successfully navigate ambiguous situations and bring clarity to them.
9. Deep organizational knowledge in order to acquire adequate resources for effective implementation.
10. Up to 50% travel required.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values.
Along with an excellent benefits package, our staff is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally. Our future is driven by our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through innovation, involvement and determination. If you want to be recognized for your results and empowered to reach your potential, we urge you to apply
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Experience Level: 5-8 years
Area of Interest(s): Underwriting, Product, Sales, Sales Operations
Type of Job: Full Time
Job ID: MML20132901-68660