"Take the lead role on enterprise-level customer implementations with a global and growing predictive analytics software development company"
The Software Implementation Project Manager is the primary lead interface with the customer throughout the software implementation process, ensuring that the software is ready for customer use. The candidate will be responsible for planning, leading, managing all phases of the deployments of the financial based accounts receivables software. Detailed activities will include project scheduling and project management, overseeing all phases including the analysis of business needs, business and software configuration with the customer, development, training and consultation during live implementation.
Additional responsibilities include working closely with the Sales Team, Development Team, Professional Services Team, Data Migration Team and Support Teams to assist in the successful implementation of the software from beginning until the end of the project. As a member of a diverse team, the individual must possess the desire and ability to work with others in a fast-paced environment where taking ownership and initiative is the foundation for success. This position reports to the Director of Implementations.
• Manage large enterprise solution implementation projects
• Create and maintain Project Plan
• Create and maintain Project Schedule
• Primary Communication point between customer project manager and CR Software project team
• Maintain Weekly Action Items, Status Reports and Escalate as needed
• Maintain Issues and Risks
• Create deliverable documents
• Manage project staffing.
• Manage project budget and report to executive team on a weekly basis
• Experience with software implementations and technical concepts.
• Project Management experience:
Experience initiating, planning, executing and monitoring/controlling all phases of software implementation projects, including familiarity with relevant project management methodology(s).
Skilled in management of: Scope, quality, cost, scheduling, risk, tasks/WBS, communication, process mapping, stakeholders, COTS integration and project-level HRM.
• Excellent communication skills with customer and project team
• Should have strong knowledge of Project Management tools/techniques.
• 7+ years in the software consulting industry.
• 5+ years of proven Project Management experience in managing medium to large consulting projects (ranging from half a million and above) involving a global delivery model. This must include working in an environment involving strong client interaction.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience financial systems implementations, collections and recoveries a plus.
• Strong experience in setting up Quality Management Processes for Delivery assurance
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• PMP Certification a plus.
WHY MAKE A MOVE TO FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
• Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
• Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
• High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
• Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
FICO™ (NYSE: FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions. Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed. FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy. Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and competitive demands. FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com. Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com.
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
FICO is not able to sponsor or transfer H-1B visa petitions or provide “green card” sponsorship for this position at this time.
FICO: Make every decision count.
FICO - 2 years ago
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...