Florida Womans Care is a fast growing healthcare organization that is looking for a well rounded Implementation Project Manager to assume the role in being responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of the department. This role will assist with all aspects of the onboarding process/go-live of new care centers, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Will constantly monitors and reports on project progress to all stakeholders, and presents problems and solutions to achieve maximum results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in healthcare setting
- High level of computer literacy; intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Practice management experience; able to obtain Super-User level knowledge in athenaCollector
- At least 3 years’ experience with Application training and PC support experience support
- In-depth knowledge of billing and EMR systems
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Meaningful Use and its impact on the care centers
- Familiarity with Change Management principles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Smoke-free/Drug-free environment
Indeed - 18 months ago