Requisition #: 52076
Job Title: Implementation Specialist I
Country: United States
City: South Jordan
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Integrity is Everything is a core value at ADP. Medical practitioners across the country turn to ADP's AdvancedMD for fully integrated Electronic Health Record (HER) and Practice Management solutions they can trust. We are one of the nation's largest providers of cloud medical practice optimization software and a leader in cloud electronic health record (EHR), practice management, medical scheduling software, and billing applications for medical practices and medical billing services.
Client support at ADP. It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the expert support that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
We areseeking an aggressive, self-motivated Implementation Account Manager to join our Client Services Team. The Implementation Account Manager will manage the implementation process for an assigned client list, working directly with clients to identify, prioritize and manage strategic needs for an efficient and effective implementation.
- Oversee, coordinate, and manage all aspects of the implementation for new and existing clients.
- Communicate and manage internal and external implementation requirements and expectations.
- Serve as a single point of customer contact during the implementation.
- Assure client satisfaction.
- Manage client escalations.
- Assist in the review of client processes and the development of new workflow plans.
- Manage client relationship during the implementation process.
- Communicate progress updates weekly or as agreed upon with client.
- Support sales teleconference in hand-off of new client.
- Ensure implementation milestones are met on time.
- Manage the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) agreement process.
- Schedule and assign a Certified Trainer to each client.
- Manage data conversion, interface, and other timelines and expectations.
- Hand off to Client Support when client has successfully completed process.
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by leadership.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 1-2 years of implementation or service account management experience.
- 1-2 years work experience in medical office environment, customer service, IT, or support desk.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, MS Word, Internet Explorer, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to lead a client successfully through technical processes.
- Ability to manage and fulfill client expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a customer service focus.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities professionally.
- Personal track record of being thorough, courteous and responsive in customer service.
- Ability to communicate with various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Self-starter, with the ability to organize work for maximum efficiency.
- AdvancedMD software knowledge a plus
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field a plus.
- Implementation of Web-based systems preferred.
- Knowledge of medical computerized billing and scheduling software systems preferred.
- EMR/EHR implementation experience preferred. About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success . Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
All Locations: United States, South Jordan, UT
Job Category: Implementation
Area of Interest: Product Implementation
ADP - 7 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR), pay...