- Support the Project Manager with the maintenance of ongoing programs; serving as the platform expert to keep established programs innovative and interesting by utilizing the most current functionality.
- Assist in the mplementation of the program design, development and test phases for assigned client programs.
- Support project managers in specific areas such as scheduling, work on issues that require understanding of project scope.
- Utilize demonstrated and excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills for consolidating and presenting materials to executives.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Attend scheduled status meetings from pre-launch through program launch, and ongoing programs with client and company stakeholders.
- Assist on projects that will require collaboration with multiple functional areas of BIG, 3rd party vendors, client project managers, etc.
- Collaborate with peers to identify business metrics that need to be measured
- Assist the Strategic Project Director on maintaining program project plans, established timelines and cost estimates, ensuring projects and tasks are deployed within schedule, quality, and cost expectations.
- Coordinate communication plans for projects across all stakeholders, including E-commerce/IT, Sales and Graphic Design departments and our clients.
- Assist with troubleshooting help desk requests as they pertain to the platform.
- Learn and understand overall business processes, help to make and implement recommendations for solutions.
- Navigate multiple systems and quickly learn software.
- Develop business intelligence reports and graphs to aid sales efforts
Education and Experience :
- B.S. in a technical discipline, Business school OR other formal training. MIS, Computer Science, etc.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a technical project coordinator role.
- Minimum of two years technical support experience for large clients preferred.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Outlook certifications desired. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Microsoft systems or desktop certification desired.
- SQL proficient; must be able to interpret and write complex scripts.
- Web Services technologies.
- Ability to help analyze issues and solve problems
- Ability to communicate easily to all organizational levels, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to engage, foster and support the team atmosphere
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Sound knowledge and understanding of general business processes and concepts.
- Appreciation for the importance of quality and timely customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Independent thinker and self-starter
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. BIG is an EEO employer.
NOTICE TO 3rd PARTY RECRUITERS:
Business Impact Group does not accept solicitations from 3rd party recruiters or agencies. All unsolicited resumes submitted either through our ATS or directly will become property of BIG and no fee will be paid.
BIG Jobs - 20 months ago