Conducts needs analysis to determine appropriate product/service requirements for new or existing clients. Participates in project planning efforts which may involved one or more of the following: coordinate product configuration or adaptation to meet each client's needs; functional design guidance, accommodation of client rules, plans or procedures; client control information, pre and post implementation testing oversight; analysis of custom reporting and/or system interface requirements; participates in schedule development and monitoring and/or reporting the status to member of project team leadership. Oversees accurate and timely installation and conversion of products through entire implementation cycle, which may involve one or more of the following: assessing appropriate method and identifying resources for the conversion of client data; testing the product or overseeing the testing process; consulting on the installation of client site software/equipment and coordinating technical support to resolve issues. Ensures successful 'hand-off' to appropriate departments for on-going support following implementation. May coordinate client training. May perform on-site visits.
1. Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
2. Must possess the ability to drive change and effectively manage communication internally and externally
3. Ability to achieve results in a production/quality driven environment.
4. Strong project delivery methodology skills.
5. Able to work independently and as part of a collaborative group
6. Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
7. Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
8. Identifies and proposes resolutions for systems issues or changes that impede timely and accurate billing of services and timely payment for those services. Works with programming areas to specify necessary code changes in multiple systems, test and approve code changes for implementation in production and to confirm efficacy of changes in production.
9. Gather critical information from client, internal departments, effectively negotiate and resolve all issues relative to the implementation process, plan design and timing of deliverables
10. Must be able to rely on and closely follow pre-established instructions, procedures, and guidelines to successfully perform the functions of the position.
11. Must be self motivated, willing to learn and adapt, and eager to succeed and advance in a team environment.
Chamberlin Edmonds - 13 months ago
Chamberlin Edmonds, an Emdeon company, is a leading provider of comprehensive eligibility and enrollment services with over 26 years of...