The Implementation Specialist serves as the initial point of contact for automotive dealerships after a their purchase of our inventory software. This position requires independent decision making and ability to focus on detail. The Implementation Specialist develops a training module and will schedule the appropriate trainer to handle the training of dealership personnel via WebEx. This position is based in Dallas, TX. ~
- Validation of Analytical Data with Dealer/DMS
- Work to ensure the implementation of initiatives
- Introduction with dealer and forward workbooks to dealers in an appropriate amount of time
- Scheduling and coordinate the training with Dealer and Transition to Account Management
- Work with internal teams (Product Development / Data Team)
- 2-4 years of F&I and office management related experience
- To adapt to car dealership processes—due to the variation of practices within each dealership, individual will need to adapt the dealerships processes while at the same ensure that they are providing a reasonable resolution so that we don't hinder the dealer's ability to do their job.
- Take the initiative with users of AAX applications—will be required to educate the F&I managers as needed to ensure the validity of the applications, including the ability to modify training modules to meet the requirements of the car dealerships
- To make Independent decisions—will need to make decisions with regards to the data validation and require little to no daily supervision.
- To work independently—this individual will be required to work independently and schedule their day according to their priorities. There will be a need to ensure the appropriate trainer is scheduled to handle specific customer needs.
- To be Creative—will be required to use creativity through the data analysis and seek out resolutions independent of each product situation.
Dealertrack Technologies, Inc. - 21 months ago