Under the general direction of the Clinical Messaging Team Supervisor, the Implementation Specialist determines the appropriate tasks and resources required to implement, support, and maintain new or existing clients across the eRx Network Certification Environment for all products and services. The Implementation Specialist may execute work independently or assign work to other specialists in a team environment. This position requires in-depth subject matter expertise, technical knowledge and analytical skills; demonstrable experience in documenting business processes, work planning, problem resolution, requirements and technical analysis, software design, software testing and end-user training and a well-developed understanding of project lifecycle management. The Implementation Specialist will be expected to serve as a liaison between technical and business communities and must be able to communicate complex situations quickly and clearly to people with a variety of technical skills. The Specialist also ensures successful 'hand-off' to appropriate departments for on-going support following implementation. The Implementation Specialist is expected to complete assigned tasks on schedule and within the time allotted.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Provide training to end users
• Create user documents or aids to assist the customer with the certification/implementation process
• Handle multiple projects concurrently, be self-conscious of their assigned tasks, and be able to meet deadlines
• Closely follow pre-established instructions, procedures, and guidelines to successfully perform the functions of the position.
*Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
Experience and Skill Requirements
• SQL database experience, understanding the use of databases and table relationships
• Demonstrate technical abilities to understand the complexity of our products and services
• Demonstrate excellent partnering, communicating and negotiating skills in order to gather client requirement and communicate effectively with the project leads, development and customers support staff.
• ePrescribing industry experience a plus
• Excellent organization, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• Delivery focused; comfortable working independently with the ability to work within tight deadlines and complete projects accurately and on time.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Project)
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago
Emdeon is a leading provider of revenue and payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions, connecting payers,...