Job Title: Implementation Specialist
Requisition Number: 8514
Location(s): US, Remote
EPICOR… Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 partners in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
Performs tasks and duties associated with the implementation and training of Epicor products and services to include initial site survey, coordination with field service on hardware and application setup, coordination of data conversion, delivery of customer training to include phone, web and onsite services for the Automotive warehouse products.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Adapts product capabilities to meet specific customer business needs.
- Support of customers (company-owned stores and independent customers) regarding software applications as well as the ability to troubleshoot some hardware and networking issues.
- Up to 75% travel is required for this position.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills to work effectively with others inside and outside the organization.
- Minimum 3 years previous automotive industry experience and/or previous Vision implementation and training experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and manage projects.
- Requires excellent time management skills to meet aggressive goals and objectives.
- The ability to remain composed during peak workload periods and to manage customers through stressful times.
- A self-starter who is flexible with a desire to lead as an individual and in a team environment.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.