JOB TITLE: IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
LOCATION: CHARLOTTE/PORTLAND/SAN FRANCISCO
REPORTING TO: IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
STATUS: EXEMPT, FULL-TIME
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects to implement Training, AlertLine, Education and other services for clients of NAVEX Global. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Other duties may also be assigned. Please note that the essential functions may vary depending on department size, organizational structure and/or geographic location. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently skilled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Manages assigned projects through completion, ensuring that customer satisfaction and
NAVEX Global’s standards of excellence are achieved
• Handles standard project assignments, including but not limited to:
o AlertLine programs serving fewer than 10 countries
o AlertLine Essential programs
o Semi-Custom Awareness & Education programs
o Standard customized Training
• Handles multiple projects simultaneously
• Serves as the primary point of contact for the customer during implementation of
• Prepares project schedules and documentation (Welcome Kit, Client Guide) for all
• Schedules and conducts project meetings at inception and close
• Communicates updates to client throughout project span according to established
• Logs project milestones, status and notes in Salesforce.com
• Works closely with other NAVEX Global departments/production teams, including Product
Development, Telecom, OSS, Production Services and Contact Center. Submits and
monitors orders to these teams for development/setup of products and services
• Conducts quality testing according to established procedures, including creation and
execution of testing plans
• Manages client expectations through the use of effective communications
• Communicates product information, recommendations and best practices
• Identifies and assesses project risk and escalates issues to senior management
• Defines and develops workflow processes to align with business changes
• Maintains an atmosphere of respect, trust and fairness among all employees
• Adapts to and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals and groups
• Participates in appropriate meetings, seminars and in-house training sessions
• Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner
SUPERVISORY DUTIES: N/A
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
• BA/BS preferred, with concentration in relevant subject matter area
• Demonstrated success in managing or coordinating projects
• Demonstrated success in customer relations roles, preferably in a business-to-business
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; capacity
to learn and perform operations in other Windows-based and web-based programs
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project
• Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under minimal supervision
• Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strong technical aptitude
• Strong customer and results orientation
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
• Ability to function as an effective team member
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with customers and/or other employees; manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects, and operating office equipment. Must be able to work at a PC.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate.
HOURS OF WORK: This is a salaried, exempt position. Employee may be required to work more than 40 hours in a workweek. Employee may be scheduled to work evenings or weekends according to the needs of the business.
To apply, please go to http://www.navexglobal.com/company/careers and submit your resume and cover letter together with a completed application form.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global (formerly EthicsPoint, Inc.), a leading provider of enterprise risk awareness solutions, helps organizations align their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) processes with overall business strategy. We protect corporate cultures and reputations by proactively revealing risk-related trends via the collection, management and understanding of their GRC-related data. More than 2,400 organizations currently use our solutions to increase the quality of GRC data reported to boards and executive teams to facilitate better business decisions. To find out how, please visit www.ethicspoint.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. EthicsPoint, Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. the needs of the business.
EthicsPoint, Inc. - 23 months ago