Do you know every restaurant in your town? Does every restaurant know you? Join the winning team, providing cutting-edge technology services to the restaurant industry. As an Implementation Specialist, you will travel to our customers installing the newest innovations for the restaurant industry. Begin a rewarding career that provides direct impact on the guest experience with consumer facing solutions.
MICROS Systems, Inc. is the world's leading developer of enterprise applications serving the hospitality and specialty retail industries. We are a smart, progressive, energetic, rapidly growing great place to work. We seek individuals looking for a fast paced, exciting career to grow with us. MICROS offers a great business casual working environment, competitive salary and a comprehensive line of benefits.
- Documentation, including preparation of training outlines, of customer specific databases and report packages, based on customer specifications and established standards.
- Analyze centrally developed Customer Specific database, reports, documentation, and related applications with Senior Implementation Specialist as required to ensure that all Customer requirements are met prior to system installation.
- Modify computer database, and related reports and documentation as required to further prepare and ready the Customers system for installation.
- Consult with Customers to determine and review hardware, software, or system functional specifications and obtain initial Customer sign-offs prior to system installation.
- Conduct End-User staff and/or management training which includes staging and set up/breakdown of equipment, to ensure a smooth installation process and minimize post-installation support requirements.
- Provide live support coverage at Customer sites on and after the system live date as budgeted and required by the Customer to ensure a smooth transition to their new system and minimize post-installation support requirements.
- Address Customer issues list and obtain final Customer sign-offs to validate their satisfaction with the new system.
- Due to the nature of this position, employee may be subject to extensive background checks (including fingerprinting) by MICROS customers and/or vendors as a condition to conduct business on their premises.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 6 months related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
MICROS enjoys being an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
- Must possess current drivers license. Must have the ability and willingness to travel up to 90% of the time.
- Background in POS and/or PMS vendor installation experience, systems training or support preferred. Fully proficient technically.
- Computer training, familiarity with GUI environments and standard applications including familiarity of at least one POS or PMS application and its associated operating system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fabulous customer service acumen.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and/or stand and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
MICROS participates in E-Verify, a federal pilot program that enables employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States by providing the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS at (888) 464-4218.