Department: Product Support
Inovalon is seeking several Implementation Specialists for our Product Support department. This position is responsible for ensuring the data integrity of all Client deliverables. The ideal candidate will have over a year of experience in an operations or implementation environment.
Location: Bowie, MD
- Performs defined quality checks for Implementation activities, Financial Reports and Data Extracts prior to client delivery along with performing other internal controls;
- Monitors and communicates status towards the defined reporting and processing schedules;
- Interface with technical development teams, Client Service Managers, and other Operations staff to both perform and continuously improve quality measures;
- Manage discrepancies that affect the production environment to make sure they are identified and corrected with minimal impact on the primary development effort;
- Work cross-functionally as a team player to accomplish group and organizational objectives and to ensure successful implementations; and
- Provide support for client implementation and communication activities (i.e.; QA, letter generation, documentation preparation, research, binder creation for kickoffs, templates).
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience required in a healthcare-related field;
- Proven ability to quickly grasp new concepts and operationalize reporting in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work consultatively with peers;
- Business analytical skills (process flow, procedures, spreadsheets, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Visio. SharePoint experience is desirable;
- Proven ability to communicate and present at the management level and to internal teams;
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a professional setting;
- Prior work experience with Quality Assurance responsibilities; and
- Candidate traits should include detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated, ability to articulate prioritization, inter-dependencies and trade-offs within a team setting and ability to multi-task across multiple processes and clients.
Inovalon - 2 years ago
Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve...