The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the overall management and success of the Millennium Pharmacy Systems technical implementations for new customers. Determines technical requirements, plans projects, establishes priorities and monitors the progress of the implementation life cycle. Using documented work plans that define the process and regularly scheduled status review sessions, the implementation specialist will work with the Millennium Pharmacy Clinical, Customer Relation, Sales, and Field Service Teams as new customers are signed. In addition to managing assigned projects, the candidate will perform the actual implementation of the computer systems. Provides complete, accurate and timely updates to new customers and Millennium Pharmacy Systems cross functional teams. The Implementation Specialist will ensure the customer’s technical requirements are clearly understood and contracted commitments are delivered at or under budget, on time and with the highest quality and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Perform technical site assessments of new customer locations
- Interface with vendors to ensure equipment, wiring, internet/POTs circuits are ordered/received on time and at or under budget.
- Coordinates, installs, and provides system admin technical support during new customer implementation
- Compiles and delivers weekly status reviews of all current new customer projects
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, resource plans, and processes
- Candidate must be detail oriented, organized, dependable, and willing to handle multiple priorities with a high degree of flexibility. Excellent communication skills and previous experience managing projects is mandatory. The candidate should understand basic computer configurations, network installations, and have experience troubleshooting basic computer issues. A familiarity with wireless networks is recommended, but not mandatory. Enjoys a fast paced, dynamic environment, and works well under deadline pressure. Takes initiative, works well independently, works effectively in a team environment.
- Outstanding customer service and project management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Clear and effective oral and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, communicate detailed plans and drive results
- Familiarity with technologies such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2, IIS, TCP/IP networks, 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless networks
- Ability to install computer equipment including switches, Access Points, desktops, etc.
- Ability to test and diagnose communication lines and circuits
- Undergraduate degree or certification in technical or business disciplines preferred
- Travel 50 to 75% to Millennium customer locations
Millennium Pharmacy Systems - 14 months ago
Millennium Pharmacy Systems (or MPS) has a long-term technology solution for the long-term care industry. Its MPSRx system incorporates...