The Implementation Specialist works within multiple project team assignments within SciQuest’s Professional Services organization for the successful implementation of client engagements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to providing quality program code configuration in accordance with Design configurations for highly innovative projects. You will be accountable to the project team for your deliverables and report directly to the Professional Services Manager. You will be expected to accomplish your assigned tasks by ensuring you are working within the guidelines of our Professional Services documented standard processes and procedures. This role requires excellent communication skills and a focus on delivering quality code and outcomes. We are also looking for someone who is creative and can think outside of the box to solve problems.
We offer a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires an energetic self-starter and team player. A commitment to client satisfaction is paramount. If this sounds like you, please read on.
- Work in a team environment in which efficiency and quality is the primary focus.
- Perform Template analysis.
- Participate in end-to-end testing; ensure the highest quality of the code you develop.
- Participate in issue triage to assist the project team.
- Extensive Dashboard management, screen layouts, reporting, test case development and customized training and documentation experience.
- Understand business requirements and translating them into specific software requirements
- Understanding both technical designs and specifications
- Possess strong technical skills, business intelligence, and a full understanding of the needs of the client
- Being an interface between technology teams, support teams, and business units
- During all functions and responsibilities performed, always ensuring that knowledge transfer occurs endeavouring to ensure that there aren’t any areas in which knowledge and experience is not shared.
• High-level data analysis and creative thinking skills.
• Ability to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Proven ability to meet assignment deadlines, outstanding time management skills.
• Solid technical, architecture and programming skills
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft web-based technologies and SQL server (2005/2008)
• IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5
• .NET 4.0
• Database Admin & Maintenance (backup/Restore)
• TSQL Views/Tables
• SSIS/DTS Packages
• C# is also desired
• Talks and works with the project team for clarification of client requirements
• Demonstrated intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio).
• Demonstrated intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Outlook.
• Demonstrated intermediate proficiency with Intel-based hardware.
• Ability to work as part of a team; willingness to pitch in where required
• Ability to maintain multiple assignments and various priorities.
• Self-reliant and able to work independently.
• Excellent oral, written and visual design communication skills.
• Ability and willingness to accept responsibility.
• Capacity and willingness to gain a thorough knowledge of the relevant specialty area.
• Willingness to continuously update personal IT skills and knowledge.
• Other duties as required.
• College Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in a large scale software implementation or integration environments.
• Knowledge of Sharepoint technologies.
• Ability to interpret Visio workflow diagrams for system configuration.
• 2+ years of work experience Information Technology
• 2+ years of work experience related to Technical SQL coding
SciQuest - 14 months ago