Shoutlet is a leading enterprise social media company and we’re looking for an Implementation Specialist to work in our Madison, WI office.
The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for Shoutlet support and training for new customers. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has previously served in a similar role and welcomes the opportunity for travel both nationally and internationally with this position.
- Train customers remotely and in-person on the proper use and features of Shoutlet software
- Work with enterprise customers to implement large scale roll-out plans for multiple social platforms for use within the Shoutlet platform
- Up to 25% travel
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues and act as the technical support point of contact for new customers
- Help develop the implementation process as the software and technology evolve quickly over time
- Work with customers to integrate existing systems to the Shoutlet platform
- Provide solutions for customer requests using the tools at hand
- Work with the Account Management team to ensure a customer is sufficiently trained and pleased with the software
- Work to create and maintain external help documentation and a support forum
- Learn software updates quickly and develop answers to questions
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Experience in software training
- Must be technically proficient in Windows and Mac OSX and all major browsers
- Customer service experience
- Phone and email support experience
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication with both customers and co-workers
- Basic HTML knowledge preferred, but not required
- Previous technical support experience preferred
We’re growing at an astonishing rate and work with amazing brands like NASCAR, Shutterfly, Finish Line, Fox Sports, and Norwegian Cruise Line If you want to add to that list, have a passion for social, and thrive on the fastest pace imaginable, we should talk.
We offer competitive salaries, 401k, health/dental/vision benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and short-term/long-term disability coverage. Compensation for this position will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Shoutlet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Shoutlet - 9 months ago