Position: Hedge Fund Implementation Support Specialist
We are currently seeking a well-rounded, detail oriented and flexible individual to join our expanding Product Management team as an Implementation & Support Specialist in our Cranford, NJ offices. The primary responsibility of this challenging role is to effectively migrate client data from their existing accounting system to TNR Solution™ along with providing software accounting support to our Client Service & Fund Administration Teams.
TNR Solution is a centralized system for firm-wide data management and is designed around core modules for Fund/Portfolio Accounting, General Ledger, Contact Management, Fund Raising, Deal Pipeline, Reporting and Investor Web Portal. TNR protects the integrity of the data by automating the workflow. Its customizable interface and user-friendly design streamline data entry and provide significant time-savings for transaction processing.
The implementation & support position includes, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Analyze transactional data, general ledgers, and financial statements to understand the current client workflow
- Apply working knowledge of various fund structures to specific client scenarios
- Assist client in reconciling data import templates to their financial statements and/or general ledgers
- Discuss business processes with clients, ranging from Accountants to CFOs
- Determine transaction parameters and accounting instructions within software to maintain data integrity and daily workflow
- Formulate an effective project plan and effectively manage the implementation timeline
- Assist in the delivery and evaluation of software enhancements and upgrades including creating the functional specs
- Document client & fund administration issues and customization requests in an organized and detailed manner
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- 2 - 5 years relevant work experience, including, but not limited to private equity, accounting and other finance related positions (accounting preferred)
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance
- Experience using QuickBooks, Great Plains, Investran and other accounting packages
- Ability to successfully multi-task
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Well organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team under time pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn different software packages
- Opportunity to travel
EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDING: 401K , 70% Tuition Reimbursement Plan, Bonus Opportunity, Heath and Dental Plan