This position is located in our Tampa, FL office .
Under close supervision, works invasively on customer systems via remote access, providing system implementation and technical problem resolutions.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Responds to customers providing routine system implementation and technical problem resolution and educates clients on process following established procedures.
- Documents all pertinent data related to account and communicates test results to clients.
- Ensures accuracy and educates clients on expedient set-up and testing of customers.
- Prepares clients for production and assists with upgrades/changes to communication protocol, format or software.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 0 – 2 years advanced system and OS-related technical knowledge on at least one active Practice Office Management Information System preferred.
- Microsoft Office suite skills; good verbal and written communication skills.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office environment
- Ability to use a computer, phone, and other office equipment
- Ability to travel
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
Vitera Healthcare Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Apply To This Job
Vitera Healthcare Solutions - 18 months ago