The primary responsibilities of this position is to ensure the accurate and timely payment of Trek’s import shipments by working with our US Customs Broker, coordinating documents, recording transactions and partnering with Accounts Payable to streamline processes. The ideal candidate would have an understanding of international transportation and basic accounting practices. Knowledge of Trek’s products and infrastructure would be a plus. Requirements include excellent attention to detail, communication, customer service and problem solving skills. Fluency with Microsoft Office, a strong work ethic and the ability to be a team player is required.
- Develop, implement and manage written procedures to ensure Trek’s accuracy related to timely and accurate vendor payment.
- Work with various Trek departments to develop efficiencies in and consistency in current processes.
- Complete monthly payment reconciliation of ACE duty withdrawal and ensure each entry has appropriate documents.
- Audit custom entry to maintain 95% compliance ration.
- Other projects as assigned.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite 2010.
Problem solving and good customer service skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills