Coordinates release and entry processing for air or ocean import shipments, including U.S. Customs and/or OGA releases; arranges for final delivery after release.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
- Assisting the brokerage department by compiling the entry packet.
- Sending releases.
- Sending bills/invoices to the customer.
- Scanning entry packets back into Livingston systems.
- Forwarding files to the traffic department.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter indicating the position title and salary expectations to email@example.com .
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong PC skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to handle large volume of work.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Livingston International, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Livingston is committed to providing a safe and productive workplace. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations for all final applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a credit and/or motor vehicle history.