UPS Cartage Services Inc., is currently seeking an Export Order Processing Representative III with three or more years’ experience in a fast-paced Air Freight facility or closely related environment. This position will handle all the processing necessary to successfully complete an export transaction, including but not limited to Data Entry, AES submission, routing, rating, and any customer specific export requirements where applicable.
The Export Order Processing Representative III may be responsible for:
- Order entry, AES submission, document scanning, shipment routing, shipment rating, and pre-alerts.
- Resolving problems and maintaining an ongoing professional relationship with the customer and vendors.
- Processing international shipments utilizing UPS software; while ensuring specific customer requirements are followed.
- Issuing customer requested and internal status reports.
- Data entry of customer orders to include routing, tracking, and rating.
- Investigating status of existing service requests or initiating a new order by confirming and entering the appropriate customer and data request.
- Maintaining quality standards established by UPS Supply Chain Solutions, our customers and vendors.
- Escalating problems and concerns beyond the ability of the OPR to an immediate supervisor or manager.
- Effectively communicating with customers and their suppliers as necessary.
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Three or more years customer service experience in a fast-paced Air freight facility environment; preferably processing HAZMAT shipments / freight .
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, customer service, and time management skills
- Experience in transportation, logistics, and freight forwarding working with Export and HAZMAT processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Typing skills 40-45 wpm highly desirable.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- HS Diploma is required.
- Three years customer service experience in air freight facility is required.
- Industry specific experience is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Authorized to work in the U.S is required.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...