Import Transportation Coordinator(Job Number: SUP0003RA)
JOIN US AS A IMPORT TRANSPORTATION COORDINATOR
About This Opportunity
Advance your leadership and operational skills to a new level by inspiring and achieving great performance. Apply cutting-edge technologies to optimize our critical supply chain network. Drive sales profitably by delivering what guests want.
Manages the movement of import shipments from purchase order creation to distribution center receipt. Responsible for utilizing Import Transportation resources to assess needs of Merchandising, AMC and Import Business Partners and execute the most cost effective supply chain solutions to meet in-store date requirements.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Import Transportation Coordinator, you'll take the lead as you…
- Manage the movement of import shipments from purchase order creation to distribution center receipt
- Assess and provide direction to the merchants on the most cost effective supply chain solutions to meet in-store dates
- Develop key performance measurement reports for import shipments
- Reinforce policies and procedures with import business partners through daily communication
- Coordinate with merchandising to review import processes and provide training to new teammates
- Post secondary education or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and set priorities
- PC Experience (Microsoft Applications)
- High sense of urgency/initiative
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
- 3 years ago - save job
From our Minneapolis-based headquarters with about 1,800 stores and more than 35 distribution centers across the U.S., Target offers a world...