Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Unilin Flooring is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities locations and headquarters office in Dallas, TX. Unilin Flooring is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
Monitors and loads material as needed to safely produce quality backer, décor and overlay products.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures
- Infeed - Prepares, loads, and consumes raw materials - including testing
- Stacking - Controls and tests finished product, adjusts machine settings
- Outfeed - Packages and produces finished product
- Operates forklift to move materials
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Achieves minimum acceptable levels on Work Keys assessment tests for Applied Mathematics, Applied Technology, Locating Information and Reading for Information
- Three + years in a manufacturing environment. Prefer experience in chemical handling and/or coating
- Experience with data analysis techniques and process improvement methods
- Previous experience in a production environment
- Coaching, team work, and strong communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Skilled in the use of office software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and have a working knowledge of production planning systems
- Work with automation, production, and quality computer systems
- Ability to work independently and possess strong organizational skills
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the...