Apply online at www.harlandclarke.com, requisition #1300539.
Harland Clarke is currently recruiting for a Team Lead - Mfg. This position is located in New Braunfels, TX, 20 minutes from NE San Antonio, Seguin, and San Marcos. Harland Clarke offers all of the following benefits for this position:
- Staring hourly wage of $14.57 + a $.60 3rd shift differential = $15.17
- Pay increase opportunity after 90 days.
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance, eligible after 30 days.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Personal Time Off.
- 401(k) Savings + Company Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
Schedule: 9:30PM – 5:30AM, Sunday - Thursday
No relocation expenses for this position.
Directs the work on Intouch, Finishing, Distribution and Special Products to ensure that daily production plans are executed. Coordinates with Lead InTouch Technician to prioritize equipment repairs. Keeps supervisor informed of all situations.
- Executes daily production plan provided by supervisor
- Coordinates equipment maintenance
- Operates InTouch printer when necessary
- Performs QA responsibilities as needed
- Pre-collates inserts when needed
- Monitors batching of work to ensure first in / first out
- Provides basic guidance to manufacturing employees
- Assists supervisor with end of day reporting for check and Special products KPI's
EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE:
High School diploma or GED
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1-6 month experience
Leading 4-5 employees
COMMUNICATION & CONTACTS REQUIRED:
Work closely with others
Works from detailed instructions or where variation in procedures is limited.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS:
All employees are responsible for demonstrating the company's Core Values at all times and for using Performance Excellence principles to continuously improve effectiveness, efficiency, products, and services. This includes, but is not limited to, participating on improvement teams, recommending and implementing improvement ideas, and participating in training and other activities to keep up to date on processes, information, etc.
All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with safety and security policies to promote a healthy working environment.
Harland Clarke Holdings Corp. to include its subsidiary and affiliated companies (Harland Clarke, Scantron, Checks in the Mail, SubscriberMail) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability (physical or mental), Vietnam-era or disabled veteran status, and other factors protected by state and local laws.
Harland Clarke conducts background checks and drug screens.