DIRECTV Inbound Call Center Sales Agent
Position Title: Inbound Sales Agent
Job Level: Entry level
Reports to: Supervisor, Operations
Thank you for expressing interest in a position at VXI Global Solutions. If you are interested in applying to this position, please follow the steps below that will take you through a phone interview that will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
Step 1: Phone Interview (click here)
Step 2: Complete online application. Be sure to remember your username and password. If you do not already have a username and password, you will need to "create an account" first.
VXI Global Solutions, LLC is a leading provider of business process and information technology outsourcing, offering comprehensive services to its clients. Our company specializes in call center and BPO services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. Headquartered in the United States, VXI employs 13,000 people around the world including locations in China and the Philippines.
VXI creates custom solutions in business-to-business and business-to-consumer applications, which allow clients to achieve success in their market goals. VXI applications leverage emerging and classic communication channels. Services range from complete call center services, to maintaining applications, to building solutions using superior tools and technologies.
OUR VALUES AND CULTURE
Excellence: Be the best in what we do. Provide the best product and the most innovative solutions to our customers. Strive for excellence. Hire and develop the best. Career opportunities are in our DNA.
Integrity: Say what needs to be said with respect. Tell the truth. Maintain honesty in every partnership. Be prepared for full disclosure. Manage expectations realistically. Practice personal and collective accountability. Our business is people first.
Teamwork: Agree on a shared vision and work together for a common goal. Treat each co-worker as a customer. Value and recognize diversity. Support and encourage communication. Learn from experiences. Reinforce ideas positively. Challenge each other professionally. Provide structure and leadership. Respect each other.
VXI recruits excited, enthusiastic applicants who are ready to be successful! We create a fun learning environment with plenty of growth opportunities. We offer the following:
VXI, a Fun place to Work, Learn and Grow!
- Competitive hourly PLUS Sales Incentives
- Paid Training/Graduation Training Bonus
- Discounted DIRECTV services (for employees who meet requirements)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Fun Work Environment
- Abundant Advancement Opportunities
DIRECTV Sales Agents are responsible for acquiring new DIRECTV Customers per VXI and Client guidelines, as well as State regulations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Answer inbound calls, provide product information and sell DIRECTV packages to prospective customers.
- Meet or exceed DIRECTV Key Performance Indicators and Guidelines in addition to VXI Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain an acceptable level of performance week over week, month over month.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Associates Degree preferred
- One-year telesales background (or equivalent sales background with incentive pay structure) preferred
- Ability and Desire to sell
- Desire to earn top incentive pay-outs
- Ability to understand product details (satellite technology) at a consumer level
- Ability to quickly establish and build rapport
- Active listening skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Ability to follow a call flow
- Exceptional time management
- Knowledge of computers and MS Windows
- Ability to navigate multiple screens/programs
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Professional comportment and demeanor
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow direction/accept coaching
- Ability to manage stress
- Self-motivated and upbeat
- Desire to work in a team environment achieving personal and team goals
- Adaptable to swift program and shift changes
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings, as required
- Goal-oriented. Must be able to articulate interests and goals, as well as life experiences relevant to hiring need
- The ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment. Must provide life examples of success in this area
- Must possess the ability to work as needed and scheduled
- Must have the ability to perform job functions as required by program occupancy standards
- Must have the ability to read and navigate the computer systems/applications
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent.
- Strong work ethic
- Solid work history
- Motivated by quality/integrity
- Competitive nature (desire to excel)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Management reserves the right to make amendments to said job description at any time.
- Flexible with schedule to accommodate working in a 24x7 multi-cultural, diverse environment operating across international time zones
VXI Global Solutions - 10 months ago
VXI's Mission Statement: To be your best customer interaction and technology partner every single day!