This position handles inbound calls to assist customers with product support, returns, and refunds as well as responds to emails and online web chat requests. The position requires the employee to establish relationship with customer by clearly and professionally explain the products and services. The employee will report to Contact Center Supervisor and will have no direct reports.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and chat sessions from customers needing product support.
- Quickly assess customer needs and proactively provide solutions with a positive attitude
- Explain product in a clear and professional manner
- Consistently use sale approach and techniques based on product
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties
- Competency using Microsoft Windows with strong typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (grammar, diction, vocabulary)
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Flexible, team player with ability to execute duties efficiently and error-free
- Reliable and conscientious, good organizational skills and work habits
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to diffuse situations, get to the issue and solve the problem
- Skilled in time management and multi tasking.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- This position consists of sitting for long periods of time in a comfortable position.
- Working with a computer for long periods of time.
- There may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Experience in a professional work environment
- High School Diploma/GED required; higher education a plus
- 1-2 years of call center experience is recommended
- 1 year of customer service experience recommended
Interested Applicants should:
- Located in Columbus, OH
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Packages
- Disability and Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Referral Bonus
- Many restaurants located within 1 mile of office.
- Many bus stops within 1 mile with the closest located 0.25 miles from office
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactUS Communications is a technology firm dedicated to helping our Fortune 500 and Inc. 500 clients improve their customers’ experience...