Sears is looking for INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES to provide world-class customer service and build customer loyalty through our Commitment to Care approach. Why join Sears? If you bring the passion for customer service, we’ll give you outstanding skills development, a fun and engaging work environment, a great compensation and benefits package, merchandise discounts at Sears, Kmart and Lands’ End, and opportunities to grow with our organization. We’re Committed to Caring about our customers, and we’re Committed to Caring about you. Apply Today! |
• High school degree or equivalent education
• Customer service experience
• Proficiency using a computer (internet, Windows environment)
• Must be friendly and polite with a professional work ethic and outstanding communication skills
• Drug test and criminal history background checks conducted
• Since our customers contact us for a variety of great reasons when it’s convenient for them, we are looking for associates who are flexible to work in different job functions and work shifts, will have great attendance, and can sometimes work extra hours.
0 - 1 Years Experience
Preferred Minimum Education
High School / GED
Sears Holdings Corp. - 17 months ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...