UrbanBound is looking for a world class Inbound Marketing Coordinator.
Mission of this role is to…
The Inbound Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating and distributing content and copy, managing our event-based marketing initiatives, and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of our leads-related data in our CRM system.
This role is critical because…
The Inbound Marketing Coordinator is critical to our company because this person will own content creation and distribution, as well as data integrity of our sales and marketing database. This is a job for somebody who is serious about growing. You can do as much as you want with this job, so we’re looking for people who want to do a lot (and are ready to work for it).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
- 1 year of marketing experience
- Have an understanding of inbound marketing concepts – things like SEO, blogging, and social media, but also more advanced concepts like lead nurturing, email marketing, and more.
- A creative soul with the ability to think outside the box
- Be excited to create great content. You need to be able to write. You need to be able to pull together a convincing slide deck, dive in and create new types of content -- maybe video, maybe email, maybe web pages, maybe something else.
- Strong Self initiative with a confident personality
- Great problem solving skills and an enthusiasm for learning
- Ability to think analytically and strategically with the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side
- Experience with CRM systems , such as Salesforce is a plus.
- Extremely organized, responsible and detail oriented
- Have some design abilities and be ready to jump in to learn more about inDesign and Photoshop.
- Excited about the opportunity to work for a fast growing start-up
- Maintain all of UrbanBound’s social networks (Facebook, twitter, youtube, etc.) along with writing for the UrbanBlog.
- Make both content and backend changes to the website
- Assist with SEO (keyword research, link building etc...)
- Conducting competitor and market research on an ad hoc basis
- Understanding and creating content that aligns with our buyer personas' interests and needs.
- Managing event logistics for all trade events, including collateral management, scheduling, travel, and transportation
- Monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring lead flow is accurately captured into our CRM system, and that the sales team receives only those leads that are pre-qualified based on specific criteria
- Work with the leadership team to update presentations and demo materials
- Assist the VP of Marketing with all ongoing projects and managing of the internship program