PeopleOps is seeking an Inbound Marketing Manager to help drive our company°s growth in 2013 and beyond. |
Do you love creating content? Do you love marketing? Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous sales experience or a high degree of interest in sales? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. We want to talk to you.
You ’ll be responsible for creating lead generating offer content like ebooks, white papers, templates, kits, etc. Marketers around the world will be looking up to you for your thought leadership and marketing insights. Because of our wide readership through our blog syndications we need someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and create amazing content, but also with a strategic mind that will figure out what kind of content makes our readers tick.
The other hat you will be wearing in managing our inbound marketing efforts. This means staying on top of potential clients and utilizing the Hubspot CMS to its fullest potential.
The ideal candidate will:
Have at least 2-3 years marketing and content creation experience
- Be a great writer, love doing it, and want to do it every day.
- Have an understanding of inbound marketing concepts – things like SEO, blogging, and social media, but also more advanced concepts like lead nurturing, email marketing, and more.
- Be excited at the idea of writing in-depth ebooks, white papers, and other lengthier content assets about these marketing concepts.
- Have several content samples that demonstrate writing ability.
- Love staying on top of marketing trends
- Have some design abilities. We don ’t need Picasso here, but you shouldn ’t be shy about learning more about things like InDesign or Photoshop.
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Sales Representative to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Sales Representative
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM tool
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
Bonus: If you have deep expertise in global marketing, agency marketing, and/or enterprise marketing, brag about it on your cover letter!
We deliver Executive Recruiting and scalable end to end candidate development for the world's largest organizations and some of the most...