Mirantis delivers OpenStack® clouds. We’re the largest independent vendor of OpenStack services and technology. We are 370 people strong and deliver all the integration, training and support requested for companies to succeed with production-grade OpenStack. We are profitable, have strong investors and ample cash reserves.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on inbound marketing specialist in an individual contributor role. You’ll play a critical role in building and operating online resources to generate and analyze marketing qualified leads (MQL), developing and maintaining marketing metrics to measure which online channels and programs yield the best leads. Working in collaboration across marketing and sales, your primary objective as demand generation specialist is to attract, engage, and convert.
You must be familiar with moving leads down the demand waterfall from: Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL), Sales Qualified Leads (SQL), and Sales Accepted Leads (SAL) for the sales team. The job’s in Silicon Valley; no remote candidates please.
Responsible for prospecting and new business acquisition, meeting the assigned quota of “sales ready” pre-qualified leads established by the company. You’ll also be primarily responsible for creating and publishing marketing analytics to show productivity of our online marketing resources.
The ideal candidate has hands on experience with marketing tools such as Hubspot, SFDC, Eloqua, Marketo and the like. You’ll need to show experience creating and executing campaigns for acquisition, nurturing, awareness, competitive replacement, migration, cross-sell/up-sell, and renewal.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 2-4 years of work experience in a B2B technology company in an online marketing programs role
- Self-starter comfortable with figuring it out using online resources
- Experience with HTML, online application configuration and process management
- Strong written communications skills, able to convey technology features/benefits concisely and credibly.
- High degree of comfort with Excel, basic quantitative analysis, understanding trends and communicating results
- Create email templates and landing pages templates
- Experience with salesforce.com or other CRM related applications
- A plus: paid search (PPC) and organic search (SEO) experience
- Another plus: have managed a community website or acted as a community moderator.