Posting Job Title: Inbound Sales Rep
Requisition #: 143574BR
Posting Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks Inbound Sales Representatives four our Marketing & Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
**Bilingual Spanish is Preferred**
We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic individuals for our inbound call center sales team. This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Previous sales experience and/or product knowledge is highly preferred. Excellent customer relations, communication, and telephone skills required. Must have flexible availability Monday-Sunday within a 24/7 operation. Base + excellent commission!
- Sells products and services to incoming callers.
- Provide 100% satisfaction on each customer contact
- Adheres to productivity standards to ensure all calls are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Other duties as assigned
Employment is contingent upon passing the application process for private home security certification as required by the State of Texas when selling home security products.
- Bilingual (Spanish) Preferred
- High school diploma or GED or the equivalent or 5 minimum years of directly related experience required.
- Previous sales experience and/or product knowledge is highly preferred.
- Excellent customer relations, communication, and sales skills.
- Excellent reading, writing and telephone skills are required.
- Must be a team player and present a business image in appearance, dress, and conduct.
- History of top sales production recommended.
- Must be a high paced self-motivator who promotes teamwork among coworkers.
- Must be patient, flexible, dependable, and have a good attendance record.
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
Controlling Establishment ID: 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 10 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...