Supervises and coordinates activities of workers providing telephone customer support services by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
2 to 4 year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Make necessary changes in staffing based on day of week, sales promotions, other anticipated events, and Cisco telephony data.
- Monitors productivity of customer service representatives and generates reports to Manager.
- Reviews Cisco telephony data to monitor general department service levels.
- Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies. Conducts monthly coaching sessions with Call Center agents for quality assurance purposes.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Key information into computer to compile work volume statistics for manager and maintains records of customer service requests and complaints.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Complies with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- “LIVE” the Bank’s Mission Statement and “PRACTICE” the Bank’s Corporate Strategy.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Supervises a total of 15 or more employees in the Telephone Banking Center. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The Call Center is a fast-paced environment with extended hours. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a pre-employment urine drug screening.
MB Financial - 13 months ago
The "MB" in MB Financial doesn't stand for "Midsized Businesses," though that's its target market. The holding...