I’m in Sales – I deliver results – I’m a builder I’m in Sales – I deliver results – I’m a builder I’m in Sales – I deliver results – I’m a builder
Being the most trusted brand in the world is a huge responsibility and we put immense pride into our work. Working in a highly competitive and fast-moving market, we use our imagination every day – in the way we go about our jobs, our experience-based approach to learning and our inventive career development, without ever compromising our devotion to quality.
About Independent Toy Dealer (ITD
The mission of the LEGO Sales organization is to be the “best in class” sales organization in the Toy Industry. The ITD team is a critical part of the LEGO Sales team servicing the Specialty retailer
Key Focus Areas
The Territory Representative - Independent Toy Dealers (ITD) is an entry level, inside sales position, with a focus towards strategic positioning of LEGO products to retail customers in the Toy Specialty Channel.
- Develop business strategy, aligning with the Go to Market Sales Strategy, to achieve company goals with specialty customers in the assigned territory
- Effectively articulate the features and benefits of LEGO products and Brand to our customers in coordination with the ITD and Sales Strategies
- Maintain and support relationships with assigned customers utilizing the Customer Value Proposition
- Achieve monthly and annual sales and profit targets for the territory by providing high level service and act as solutions consultant with customer
- Collaborate with and leverage cross functional teams, such as Order Management and Field Sales to assure proper service to our specialty customers
Bachelor's degree required. 1 to 2 years sales experience preferred. Excellent interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated behavior working both independently and in team environment. Self motivated and highly organized with ability to work well in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Proven record of accomplishment, leadership and over achievement of goals Ability to be flexible and to manage multiple priorities while still achieving agreed upon deadlines. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products (primarily Excel and Word) and other PC planning software such as SAP.
***We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our
commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are proud to be an AAP EEO employer M/F/V/D
The LEGO Group - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The LEGO Group, a privately-held firm based in Billund, Denmark. The LEGO Group is committed to the development of children's creative and...