This position is responsible for indexing client data in the computer system for multiple service lines.
- Accurately indexes forms by:
- Recognizing required documents
- Assigning the document to the correct file
- Discarding unneeded documents
- Completes driver changes for multiple service lines.
- Investigates and resolves basic client data issues as appropriate. Refers complex issues to appropriate person.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
- Position Requirements
J. J. Keller is a Proud Recipient of Workplace Excellence and Wellness Awards. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Data entry skills.
- Desire to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Prior general office experience. Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment a plus.
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc - 15 months ago