• Demonstrates the ability to safely use hand tools, power tools, and electrical test equipment.
• Able to properly complete all documentation and paperwork associated with maintenance, including documenting deficiencies and problems on PM paperwork.
• Understands preventive maintenance methods, including proper greasing, oiling, cleaning and adjusting, as well as modern electrical preventative maintenance methods including temperature/vibration monitoring, power quality assessment, software/program updating, etc.
• Contributes to PM development through active participation, paperwork completion, and idea generation.
• Proficient in working with low voltage and high voltage circuits.
• Proficient in troubleshooting motor wiring, switches, fuses, and other common electrical failures.
• Able to read and understand ladder logic and PLC programming code.
• Able to access industrial computers and networks with a laptop to troubleshoot and upgrade machinery.
• Basic mechanical understanding and the ability to electrically troubleshoot in the following areas:
• Piping, valves, solenoids, regulators, etc.
• Pumps, motors, couplings, and shaft alignment.
• Marsh Coder and VideoJet printers.
Basic mechanical understanding and the ability to electrically troubleshoot all plant machinery, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Depalletizer and Rinser.
• Filler and Capper.
• Krones, P.E., Burt and Clowe Labelers.
• Boxformers, Casesealers, Glue Pots.
• Conveyors and all other line associated machinery.
• Batching systems and equipment.
• Pressing equipment and systems.
• Wastewater equipment and systems.
• Able to Lift 75 lbs
Shift: Able to work either 2nd or 3rd shift. Must be flexible to work overtime and weekends.
Food and/or Beverage manufacturing experience preferred. Must have a solid long term work and attendance history, be able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions, be able to perform basic math. We offer a shift differential, competitive benefits package and promotional opportunities.
Apply online at www.clementpappas.com/employ.htm or directly at 1045 W. Parsonage Rd. Seabrook, NJ. 08302 between 10 AM - 1PM, Tuesday and Thursday. Applications are active for 90 days from submission only. EOE/M/F/D/V. (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE).
Clement Pappas & Co., Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard