Industrial Refrigeration Company is currently seeking a qualified, experienced industrial electrician to work out of local Waynesboro, VA office. This person will be flexible and easily able to work within a team and work in a fast paced environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run conduit, wiring, hook-up disconnects, switches, push buttons, circuit panels, breakers, suppressers, transformers
- Read engineering drawings and schematics; while also keeping them up to date
- Maintain and troubleshoot PLC sensors
- Troubleshoot electrical problems on all refrigeration equipment
- Assist in general construction duties
- Requires a minimum of three years experience in an industrial setting
- Must have experience running and bending rigid conduit (up to at least 4 inches)
- Must have knowledge of three-phase motors
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code
- Excellent mechanical skills required
- Companies are a tobacco-free workplace and, as such, no tobacco products are allowed during the workday on the jobsite(s).
- Position requires pre-employment drug screening, felony screening, and DUI screening
- Position requires overtime,occasional travel (5-10%), and occasional heavy lifting
- As a representative of the company, individuals should be well groomed
- Some travel may be required
- 75% of health insurance premium for employee and dependents
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available
- Retirement plan, company matches dollar for dollar up to 15%
- Short-term disability coverage after one year of employment
- Accidental death/dismemberment coverage after one year of employment
- Life insurance coverage after one year of employment
- Travel, travel time, lodging, and per diem company paid
RRSI - 16 months ago
RRSI: Recruiting the best talent to build stronger refrigeration companies.
RRSI provides Industrial Refrigeration's best...