AAM is a world leader in the manufacture, engineering, validation and design of driveline systems, chassis systems and forged products for trucks, buses, sport utility vehicles, passenger cars, and commercial vehicles.
AAM is currently seeking candidates that are passionate about automotive manufacturing, excel academically, demonstrate leadership capabilities, and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must be enrolled as a full-time student from an accredited college or university in an undergraduate degree program. Candidates must also be able to present evidence of academic excellence.
AAM Three Rivers is currently hiring for a Manufacturing Engineering Coop.
• Completes assignments within the department, utilizing the student’s academic discipline.
• Obtains knowledge of department and its operations.
• Utilizes computer software to complete reports and spreadsheets.
• Performs other duties assigned by supervisor.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Candidates must be enrolled as a full-time student from an accredited college or university in an undergraduate degree program.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• High attention to detail and accuracy of information.
• Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn other programs used by various AAM departments.
• Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
These positions may present opportunities for college coop positions during the academic year.
For quickest consideration, we strongly urge you to use our online application. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
American Axle & Manufacturing (AAM) is GM's right-hand man for driveline systems and forged products. AAM manufactures axles,...