Phase 0-2 Industrial Engineer for HVAC Assembly. This person will help design, coordinate and debug the installation of HVAC assembly systems and injection molded parts’ material handling in Vandalia, Ohio
- Area of responsibility will be an Industrial Engineer for HVAC assembly and HVAC Injection Molding
- Specify, develop, validate and install new equipment, tools and part presentation devices
- Communicate with all stakeholders, supervisor, engineers, skilled trades, etc. to meet customer needs
- Leads the design, development, and improvement of manufacturing processes for an assigned area
- Understand & lead safety / ergonomic requirements
- Implement manufacturing system best practices and common systems globally as required.
- Lead the implementation, support, and provide continuous improvement of lean and agile manufacturing systems.
- Facilitate cross functional teams in the Manufacturing System Design (MSD) process
- Define information and material flow practices that support the entire Value Stream for the assigned project
Delphi - 17 months ago