Fossil Inc. is a global leader in the design, innovation, and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At the heart of Fossil Inc.’s success is a commitment to fostering creativity and delivering the best in design through its two core businesses: Fossil brand; and a multi-brand watch and jewelry portfolio.
The globally-recognized Fossil brand is rooted in authenticity and a distinctive Modern Vintage design aesthetic. With over 350 stores worldwide and a strong global e-commerce business, it inspires creative souls the world over through its eclectic assortment of lifestyle and accessory items including watches, handbags, and clothing.
Fossil Inc. also creates fashion accessories for a number of other owned and licensed brands including MICHELE, DKNY, Michael Kors, and Diesel. The Company is constantly strengthening and developing its multi-brand portfolio through its core competencies in innovative branding, world-class design, and dynamic global distribution.
At Fossil, we are committed to helping you meet the challenges you face every day, no matter how they change, no matter what part of your life is affected. Our benefits program is our investment in you as an important contributor to our success, and we're proud to offer a highly competitive package. Listed below are some the great benefits that Fossil offers:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Casual work environment
Flexible spending account
Employee assistance program
Discount on licensed and Fossil brands
Paid time off
Discounted gym membership
Free watch for new employees
Fossil is searching for an Industrial Engineer for our North America Distribution Center. This individual will conduct time studies on all area of the Distribution Center operations to evaluate existing processes and methods and recommend changes to establish best practices to maximize labor utilization and minimize cost. Strong communication, organizational and analytical thinking is a key attribute of this role.Candidates will be comfortable working with a diverse workforce and with multiple departments in order to trouble shoot issues in order to reach department goals.
Fossil is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email email@example.com and we will assist you.
Fossil is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process is asked to contact our HR Department
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conduct time studies in all Distributions areas and develop new methods, labor utilization standards and cost analysis to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Use existing systems (WMS, Kronos, PickDirector and Sort Director) to gather data and apply statistical methods to drive operational improvement.
- Engage with department managers and recommend methods to improve material flow and personnel utilization.
- Influence Distribution Center management using critical analysis to gain support for meaningful changes to processes within each area.
- Communicate with management and Distribution Center personnel on process changes and new time standard implementations.
- Create new reporting methods and recommend changes to existing scorecard based data tracking.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to develop improved methods with and outside distribution to improve existing systems and labor utilization and gain comprehensive insight into Fossil Operations.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineer
- 3+ years of experience in Distribution Center
- 2+ years of experience using WMS
- End to end Distribution Center knowledge (receiving, pick, pack, put to light, shipping)with ability to apply WMS
Fossil Inc. - 21 months ago
Fossil is a global retailer specialising in the design, innovation, and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products.