Develop and successfully implement processes that create the most effective ways to use labor, equipment, material, energy, and information for our fast-paced, highly technical, digital and offset printing and fulfillment operation.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop measurement systems, analysis, processes, and devices to improve the overall efficiency of Imagine! Print Solutions production and operations
- Implement Lean principles by performing analysis of production processes to determine areas of waste. Create flow, reduce cycle time, and eliminate waste.
- Use mathematical/statistical methods to problem-solve and uncover hidden waste
- Perform time studies
- Effectively work with production team members to gather recommendations, brainstorm, and institute improved process changes
- Develop simple and visible quality, schedule and cost metrics providing feedback to operation teams, supporting efficiency targets and goals
- Coordinate with customer counterparts to improve overall workflow
- Design new equipment systems that reduce labor and provide strong ROI
- Train employees in mistake-proofing techniques and lean principles. Share results and ideas with team using internal communication methods.
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- One to five years’ experience in industrial or manufacturing environment
- Expert MS Excel knowledge and application
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard