Confer with management and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules and other considerations to facilitate the production process
Analyze work force utilization and operational data such as production costs and schedules to determine efficient use of resources
Improve worker efficiency and reduce waste of materials such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing workflow and purchase of equipment
Lead cost savings initiatives to improve production and/or quality while reducing manufacturing costs
Process all necessary documentation and maintain records
Then show us what makes you unique!
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Five to eight years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in automotive manufacturing a plus
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Solidworks
- Previous experience in leading projects and 5S
We have confidence in your abilities. That's why we give you the freedom to turn your ideas into reality and the chance to advance your career. Seize this opportunity and let your drive shape our future.
MAHLE Filter Systems North America, Inc.
• Human Resources
• Jodi Allen
505 East Madison
• Winterset, IA 50273
•No Phone Calls Please!
We are an EEO employer.
MAHLE - 23 months ago