Job Location : Hershey, PA
- With minimal supervision, this position will lead Supply Chain Projects of varied scope and complexity, often acting as liaison between Operations & Sales/Marketing
- They will develop, recommend and implement production capacity, margin enhancement and new item production solutions by leveraging business and technical skills with evolving processes
- They will also provide analytical and project management support to cross functional project teams
- Participates in the formulation, evaluation, strategy setting, and presentation of product and process solution alternatives (i.e., product offerings, profitability, and the manufacturing solutions)
- Leads the development of product line standard cost estimates for business case evaluation
- Demonstrates and develops operational experience to understand and ultimately provide robust process solutions
- Develops capital projects through completion and serves as a project leader during capital project development and approval
- Analyzes operational problems, identifies probable root causes, and recommends solutions
For this position, the incumbent must be able to manage an array of complex collaboration/technical/business problems, taking proper actions indicated and using the appropriate resources.
- A. Regularly Encountered Problems
Change management, integration of new tools, processes, or enhancements to existing technology
Demand and Supply Balance – resource management and constraints
Financial Hurdle Attainment – leading teams to evaluate and assess financial feasibility of new and changing items
Adherence to Evolving Processes and Expectations
B. Actions Utilized to Solve Problems
Internally developed tools (product cost estimating/screening tool, Product Change Management)
Meeting facilitation and timeline/goal setting
Project management tools
B.S. Required (Engineering/Science/Technology) or related field
- 1A: Sr Operations Engineer: Bachelor's Degree + 5-10 years experience
- 2B: Operations Project Leader: Bachelor's/Master's + 10+ years experience
- Fortune 500, Multi-business Unit, Multi-Client or Large Scale Consumer Packaged Goods experience
- Plant level Manufacturing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills; experience working at executive level required
- Technical project management
- Strategic planning and implementation of supply chain changes
- Product cost estimating experience preferred.
- Internal/external manufacturing sourcing evaluation experience preferred
Any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background check results consistent with The Hershey Company's employment policies. Background checks may include, but are not limited to the following: education verification, employment verification, criminal check, social security number verification, and / or drug test.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, Veteran Status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected category recognized by state and federal laws.
The Hershey Company - 11 months ago
UTC Building & Industrial Systems
- 6 days ago
Army Installation Management Command
- 4 days ago
U.S. Army Joint Munitions Command
- 12 hours ago
The Hershey Company is a manufacturer of chocolate and sugar confectionery products. The Company’s product groups include...