Branch: Baton Rouge
Department: Inside Sales : Instrumentation /Process Division
Position: Inside Account Manager
Inside Account Manager Job Description: The Inside Account Manager position is a key role in our organization. The IAM has direct and daily contact with our customers and is expected to grow relationships and accounts. The position is fast paced and requires excellent communication, critical thinking skills and the ability to multitask. The IAM sells company products in conjunction with Outside Account Managers, to increase customer penetration and sales opportunities. Success is measured by meeting sales objectives and performing all duties with a high ethical standard while exceeding all customer requirements.
Required Experience: Minimum 2 year degree or 5 years work experience
Inside Account Manager Job Requirements:
- Working knowledge of applications for instrumentation and filtration such as, but not limited to: Transmitters, Gauges, Meters, Valves, Filters & Air Dryer Systems.
- Basic working knowledge of: Pressure, Temperature, Level, Flow, Electricity, Fluid Dynamics (Specific Gravity/Viscosity)
Inside Account Manager Job Duties:
- Strong communication skills, especially the ability to listen to customer's needs and develop offer solutions in a direct and tactful manner.
- Strong computer skills
- Customer focused mindset with the ability to respond quickly to customer needs with a proactive, results oriented approach.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast paced team environment.
- A positive attitude with a desire to learn.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and make responsible decisions, with high accountability.
- Ability to evaluate workload and act with urgency to promptly manage top priorities
- Ability to calculate discounts commissions, proportions and percentages.
AWC, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
- Manage & Prioritize incoming requests from multiple sources (i.e. fax, email, phone calls)
- Acknowledge & Process customer’s Request For Quotes (RFQ)
- Acknowledge & Process customer’s Purchase Orders (PO)
- Set up & Manage customer account codes
- Set Up Part Numbers (as required)
- Build & Maintain Customer & Vendor Relationships
- Monitor & Manage Customer Order Management Systems (as required)
Monster - 4 months ago