Scope of Work
At Kimball Midwest, we pride ourselves on being able to partner with our customers to achieve total mainentance and repair improvement solutions. Our Key Account Sales Representatives focus on obtaining medium to large accounts (at least $18,000 per year) by partnering with local sales representatives and performing personal presentations, customer surveys, and cost analysis.
All Key Account Sales Representatives have a full understanding of the company's product line, processes, and selling programs. They partner with local sales representatives and sales managers to continue the effectiveness and growth of the key account selling program. Key Account Sales Representatives are held to a new business goal each year and their efforts assist the company in our "green and growing" environment.
A day in the life can include anything from presenting solutions to Plant Managers, Operations Managers, Vice Presidents, Directors of Purchasing, etc. to helping assist a local rep at opening a new location under a national contract. We have long been proud of our service and our Key Account Sales Representatives are no different. A career with Kimball Midwest in our Key Account function can be very rewarding as you help to drive our growth to higher and higher levels.
The ideal Key Account Sales Representative will have the following:
Ideally, we are looking for people who have been exposed to our types of customers, can take an account the full life-cycle, and is not afraid to be in the field working side by side with our talented sales representatives.
- A minimum of 5 years of successful sales management experience in the industrial or MRO (maintenance and repair) marketplace.
- The ability to interact with all levels of an organization from a customers front-line employees to their CEO. It is also vital to be able to interact with internal customers from front-line sales representatives, to sales managers, to the VP of Sales.
- It is always ideal to have a history of proven responsibility generating acceptable profit levels from accounts.
- The ability to adhere to and fully support all Company policies and procedures including all sales programs.
- The ability and desire to be in the field as necessary to assist with customer conversions and assist with visiting accounts.
- Strong understanding of the MRO marketplace and the products that supply it.
Kimball Midwest - 10 months ago
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...