Industrial Maintenance Mechanics at the West Chicago facility perform a variety of mechanical and electrical repairs as well as preventive maintenance. Facility support systems include utilities, high speed processing and packaging equipment. These positions also participate in and support continuous improvement within the plant to drive results.
Candidates must have knowledge in the following areas:
- Pneumatics with the ability to troubleshoot
- Hydraulics with the ability to interpret schematics and rebuild pumps, valves, and motors
- Electrical: Including 120, 240, and 480 voltage
- Knowledge of servo controllers and drive systems (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Indramat)
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED
- Candidates must be able to work all shifts. (7-3, 3-11 and 11-7)
- Overtime (both scheduled and unscheduled) and weekends will be required.
- Shifts cannot be guaranteed and are subject to change.
- Willing to comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift 55 pounds
- Consent to a post-offer pre-employment background inquiry and satisfy our post offer medical exam requirements which includes a drug screen
Our benefits include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation