Industrial Maintenance Technician
Boulder Scientific Company, a leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals, is seeking an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician who at a minimum;
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in an Industrial maintenance or manufacturing environment.
- Has extensive experience threading Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel both 304 & 316, SS pipe. Tubing and PVC in an industrial setting, while demonstrating a high degree of skill in pipe threading.
- Experience working with Copper, Fiberglass, PVC, Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel Pipe.
- Must be able to read and understand schematics, blueprints, drawings, sketches and specifications.
- Fabricating and installation knowledge/experience is a must.
- Knowledge of valves, steam traps and regulators,
- Ability to weld pipe is a plus.
- Experience performing preventative maintenance is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Boiler Operation – Water Systems, Mechanical experience and Welding background a plus.
- HS Diploma required.
- Associate’s Degree highly desired.
- Applicant must pass a drug screen, background check, a physical and a job function evaluation.
- Working in a medium work classification and exposed to outside weather conditions a must.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must be willing to work overtime and on-call as required.
- BSC offers competitive wages, including shift differential, DOQ, and a comprehensive benefit package. Please submit a resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 548, 598 Third Street, Mead, CO 80542.
Indeed - 4 months ago