We have an immediate opening for an experience Maintenance Technician at our Elk Grove Village, Illinois facility. As a member of our maintenance staff, you will be responsible for ensuring the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on industrial machinery; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
If you enjoy troubleshooting industrial machinery and “make things work”, apply for a job opportunity with us. We offer great benefits and competitive wages. If you are interested in joining the third largest thermoforming company in the country, apply now, DON’T WAIT!
· Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices
· Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate
· Repair or replace defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools and reassemble equipment
· Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blue prints, repair manuals and parts catalogs as necessary
· Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, machinery and equipment
· Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
· Follow plant quality practices including Good Manufacturing Practices, or GMP’s
- High School Diploma or GED is required, Associate’s degree from a trade school preferred
- Two (2) years of maintenance experience in an industrial setting, 5+ years preferred
- General knowledge of mechanical and electrical repair, pneumatics, welding, and fabricating.
- PLC experience is a PLUS