Who We Are:
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, Harlan Laboratories is a privately held global provider of essential pre-clinical research tools and services that enable innovative and efficient discovery and development research. We work with the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, agrochemical, chemical and food industries, as well as universities, government, and other research organizations. We have expanded through both acquisitions and organic growth, and we are known to our customers for our consistent product quality and customer service. Our focus is on providing customers with products and services to optimize the discovery and safety of new medicines and compounds.
Is Harlan Right For You?
Are you enthusiastic and high energy? Do you have a zest for making a difference? Are you passionate about delivering meaningful results and contributing to the success of an organization? Then consider a career at Harlan and together, we can achieve extraordinary outcomes.
- Preventative maintenance of process equipment and building structures.
- Troubleshooting and repair of process equipment in an effective and safe manner.
- Source and purchase mechanical replacement parts and equipment as authorized.
- Other duties as assigned.
Standards of Performance:
- State certified Industrial Mechanic / Millwright preferred.
- 3-4 years experience in the Industrial Maintenance field or degree in Industrial Maintenance.
- Industrial maintenance work experience within a structured quality system is desired
- Process control exposure related to dry, bulk solid processing is desired
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair experience.
- Experience in HVAC, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, III-phase electricity related to motors and motor feed controls, including programmable logic controllers.
- Ability to lift up to 100# and the physical ability to climb, reach overhead, stand and walk for long periods of time and to wear required personal protective equipment.
- Zero reportable injuries due to non-compliance with Safety Policy.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of metal fabrication, plumbing, HVAC, III-phase electricity, industrial equipment troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
- Zero un-excused absences.
- Achieve a score of 94% or higher on Monthly Housekeeping Inspections.
- Attendance at all Health and Safety meetings.
Harlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Harlan Laboratories - 14 months ago