POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety production and maintenance processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- C omply with safety regulations and practices.
- Perform preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance on equipment and plant facilities.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment.
- Perform simple machinist duties.
- Perform maintenance skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and drawings.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Requires regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to work flexible hours, take call out and work overtime as needed .
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC:
· Requires a high school diploma/GED or completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and industrial maintenance experience .
· 3+ years of industrial experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical skills.
· Fabrication and welding experience a plus.
· An AA degree in industrial maintenance or related field a plus.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
· Must be able to operate forklifts, man lifts, and hoists safely and competently.
· Must be highly motivated and able to work safely and independently.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift and move objects up to 75 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times. Must be able to climb ladders, stairs, and work at elevated levels as required.
Rineco is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Rineco - 11 months ago