NYSE global packaging packaging manufacturer seeks experienced Account Manager; territory includes Indiana, SW Illinois, Missouri and Southern Michigan.
Responsible for sales to existing accounts and prospects. Focus is on increased profitable sales growth and increased market share. National Account responsibility for key accounts.
- Prepare and maintain updated account plans for major accounts and prospects.
- Help develop strategic plans and account plans for overall division strategies.
- Provide progress reports covering each account plan.
- Establish and execute call plan and make changes as needed.
- Monitor customers and report on expansions, closings, and other factors affecting sales volume.
- Maintain customer files (share, quality, price, specifications, contacts)
- Maintain up-to-date information on gross margins and make pricing recommendations
- Establish and maintain multi-level contacts at accounts and prospects.
- Complete call reports
- Promote new products and services and new uses for existing products
- Provide sales projections for products and customers for sales budget.
- Investigate customer complaints and coordinate satisfactory resolutions.
- Assist with trade shows, conventions, and trade association meetings.
- Help train division sales and marketing personnel.
- Submit expense reports, call reports and itineraries on schedule.
- 2+ years Industrial Sales experience
- 4-year college degree