is seeking an EXPERIENCED SALES PROFESSIONAL WITH MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE for our Sales Management Development program. The individual selected for this position will be provided with extensive training and the opportunity to develop an assigned territory. Proven ability to grow sales and recruit/train quality sales representatives will be essential to the Sales Manager's success.
We are the FASTEST GROWING NATIONAL DISTRIBUTOR of over 45,000 Maintenance and Repair Products (MRO) to the Industrial/Government/Heavy Equipment/Fleet/Auto/repair markets. We have grown from $9 Million sales in 1990 to over $148 Million in 2011 and you could be a part of our continued growth!
If you are searching for a rewarding sales career with unlimited earning potential, please forward your resume as directed below. Local candidates only, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Job Requirements for Management are as follows
· 2 to 4 Years experience managing a sales staff
· Current business relationships in the local market with a related product line
· General knowledge of maintenance & repair products
· A successful track record in outside sales
· High degree of motivation to excel
· Stable employment history
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, hire, train and/or manage people.
- Adhere to, demonstrate & train sales representative on the specific requirements of the Kimball Midwest Business Plan, Focused Sales Approach in opening new accounts and effectively adhere to Daily activity of at least 10 calls, 6 product demonstrations, and 2 orders.
- Adhere to and train Sales Reps on company policy as stated in the Sales Policy Manual.
- Plan for continuous growth in number of accounts and headcount within your designated territory.
- The ability to transport ones self to and from customer locations within assigned territory.
- Ability to utilize and train our comprehensive computer processing system.
- Preferably 2-5 years managing commissioned outside sales team
- 2-5 years experience selling industrial accounts & growing a territory
- Salary plus Bonus
- Recognition of accomplishments through various rewards and achievement programs
- 401K, comprehensive health coverage, short term/long term disability insurance, Life Insurance and a deferred compensation retirement program.
- Family owned & operated organization
- Finest internal staff in the industry.
- Opportunity for advancement through our structured career path.
- Company sponsored Sale Promotional Fund
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...